Top 10 Sex Quotes
No 1 (Best quote!)
Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?,
- Mae West (1892–19800, American film actress, pictured right.
The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes or by just
staring into space.
- Marilyn Monroe (1926-1962), American
film star, pictured right.
Monroe's reply to what she wore in bed was:
Chanel No. 5.
Nobody dies from lack of sex. It's lack of love we die from.
(from the 1986 novel The Handmaid's Tale)
- Margaret Atwood (1939- ), pictured right, Canadian writer.
Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love.
- Woody Allen, American film actor and director in the film Annie Hall (1977), pictured
Allen also comments:
I want to tell you a terrific story about oral contraception. I asked this girl to sleep with me and she said
I'll have what she's having.
- female diner to waiter, seeing Sally (Meg Ryan), pictured right acting an orgasm in the
film When Harry Met Sally (1989).
No woman gets an orgasm from shining the kitchen floor.
- Betty Friedan (1921-2006), American
feminist writer, pictured right.
I remember the first time I had sex - I kept the receipt.
- Groucho Marx (1890-1977), American comedian and film and TV star, pictured right.
Marge, I’m going to miss you so much. And it’s not just the sex! It’s also the food preparation.
- Homer Simpson, pictured right, in the
American TV series, The Simpsons.
Life is an oyster but you don’t crack it open on a mattress!,
(Willy Loman in the 1949 play Death of a Salesman)
- Arthur Miller (1915-2005), American writer, pictured right.
There was little she hadn’t tried and less she wouldn’t.
(talking about Dori Duz in the 1961 novel Catch-22)
- Joseph Heller (1923-99), American writer, pictured right.