Francis Gouillart and James
Frenchman Gouillart (pictured right) and American Kelly (pictured right below) are experts in
corporate transformation (a radical improvement in an organization’s performance).
Transforming the Organization
The 4 R’s to achieve corporate transformation are:
Changing the organization’s structure and systems including
- reengineering of processes.
- improving relationships with suppliers and distributors.
- inventing new businesses.
- a passion for customer satisfaction.
Spiritually rejuvenating employees, so that they:
- transform their attitudes.
- flexibly adapt to changing customer requirements.
This is potentially the most powerful cause of transformation and achieved by:
- appropriate rewards (linked to performance, individual fulfilment and
- encouraging individual and organizational learning.
Changing the organization’s view of itself and what it can achieve by:
Key quote on corporate
Without spirituality, there can be no transformation.